If you're looking to install artificial grass, after selecting the artificial grass next step is to search for the best glue. But what glue is recommended to use for artificial grass? In this blog, we will discuss how weather impacts bonding effectiveness. Which type of adhesive works best in high humidity or cold temperatures?
What Glue to Use for Artificial Grass?
Seaming artificial turf is also a simple job. If you're new to seaming synthetic grass, it can be a little intimidating at first. However, with some practice, you can do an impressive job seaming artificial grass with glue.
What exactly is seaming? Seam refers to the line where two pieces of artificial grass meet together. Hence It often happens in areas where multiple pieces are joined together, like corners or edges on your lawn.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, The Artificial Grass Company UK, for the latest news and updates.
There are a variety of seam adhesives available for you to use. The artificial grass Uk offers the best quality of glues.
- Applied to one surface, the adhesive exhibits high bond strength.
- Excellent grip to use in damp colder conditions
- Its green color matches synthetic grass.
- The single-component adhesive used directly from the cartridge - does not require hardeners or mixing.
- It is also ideal for installation or maintenance work.
- Especially used in adverse weather conditions.
- Bonds well even if materials are not dry.
- Structured to spread well at low temperatures.
- Good cure times are possible at lower temperatures from 3°C.
- Bond strength specifications are maintained.
So, we hope we've helped you determine what glue to use for artificial grass. If you want to learn more about How To Apply Seam Adhesive Correctly. And if you're still unsure what type of glue would work best for your needs, call us at 0121 568 8808.