If you buy a product which we deliver to you, you may cancel your order (or any part of it) for any reason before delivery within 14 days after delivery:
This is subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be unused.
- Orders which are cut or made to measure to meet your requirements will not be exchanged or refunded.
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid on a full roll not a cut length (including relevant delivery charges) and collection charges.
- If a order is cut or made to measure to meet your requirements and out of good will we allow the item to be returned, there will be a £40 collection charge and 30% deducted from the invoice.
- Please note you will be responsible for the organisation cost of returning the item(s) to us. All items must be returned in the same packaging and condition in which they were received by you.
If after delivery once the item is unwrapped and opened and comes out damaged, it is your duty to report this to us within 48 hours of accepting delivery for us to handle the complaint accordingly, anything after this time period we can not accept any responsibility for any damage caused.
NOTE: This does not include any physical damage at the time of delivery, if any physical damage is noticed when taking the delivery please do not sign and contact us straight away.