The answer to this question is not straightforward. It depends on several factors, such as the type of plant, the environment where it is placed, and the owner's preference. You must regularly clean artificial wall plants to look good and stay healthy. It is not necessary to clean all of them simultaneously, but it is good to do it once in a while.
Artificial wall plants are often so well-made that it is sometimes difficult to distinguish them from natural plants.
Some people like to use artificial wall plants in their homes or offices because they are easy to maintain and require no watering or sunlight. They also have a variety of styles and shapes, which means that you can find one that suits your needs regardless of your taste or budget.
You must regularly clean artificial wall plants to look good and stay healthy. It is not necessary to clean all of them simultaneously, but it is good to do it once in a while.
Is it Necessary to Clean Artificial Wall Plants?
Here are some simple tips for cleaning your artificial green wall.
1- Clean Artificial Wall Plants with a weekly plan
Use a leaf blower to get thoroughly sick of debris. Whether it be dying leaves in autumn, dying branches after rain, or some other accumulation of debris, a leaf blower can help you rapidly clean your Artificial Wall Plants. To check the weekly plan for cleaning artificial wall Plants, the Artificial Wall Plant Care Guide.
2- Rinse the Plants with a garden hose
Using a garden hose, thoroughly rinse the plants. Make sure to do so gently; too much water pressure could damage the plants. Sweep the hose in a circular motion as you move across your garden, starting at one end.
3- Clean any stains with a solution of water and granular detergent
In a portable container, combine a teaspoon of water and a pint of detergent. Here, a bucket is your best choice. With a sponge or soft cloth, dab the solution into the stain to remove it.
4- Cleaning Pet Waste
Artificial Wall plants are perfect for pet families. Simply scoop up the faeces with a pet poop scooper or pet waste bag as you would on any surface to eliminate the solid waste. If necessary, you can wash with soap and water afterwards. Bring out the hose and water the garden at least once every week.
5- Stain Removal
Use a soapy combination and a piece of cloth over the stain to remove stains from spills of beverages like coffee. You can use a pressure washer to clean the surface for outside installations by putting a pressure spray tip on your hose. Use mineral spirits or a gentle, bleach-free detergent to eliminate grease spots. If chewing gum becomes stuck on your artificial turf, cover it with a bag of ice cubes to harden it.
To get more updates, Don’t forget to Follow us on our official Instagram page!
Can we use hot water to clean artificial wall plants? Find out some additional tips.
- Artificial wall plants can be made to look their best by lightly dampening a microfiber cloth with furniture polish and wiping the leaves.
- Never clean artificial wall plants with hot or warm water. Heat can cause the colours to fade and dissolve the adhesives that hold them together.
- To get rid of dirt in awkward places, use an old toothbrush dipped in rubbing alcohol. Check the spot first.
- To safely vacuum artificial arrangements, place a nylon sock over the hose attachment on your machine. The nylon allows the vacuum to remove dust without damaging the decorations.
- Use a used dryer sheet to dust large artificial plant leaves. Because the sheet is anti-static, your fake plant will remain clean and dust-free for longer.